Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Don't you think Obama was elected because he was a just celebrity in the public eye?

Before you start b*tchn, i didn't vote for anyone this last election. You know why, because its all media hype, and really the president is elected by the Electoral College and our votes don't really have sh*t to do with who is elected. I also didn't vote because one person really can't change a nation in four years. Change comes with changing America's politicians and policies as a whole, not just one person.

I didn't vote, and I'm going into the military. So, don't give me sh*t. I don't care who is president. I support America simply because I'm an American.
    my decision to vote has nothing to do with me supporting america.

i think me being in the military is pretty high up on the list when it comes to supporting america

if you think that me being in the military isn't supporting america. ya'll must be retarded or something.
    i'm not f*cking complaining you moron. of course i gave up the right to complain when i didn't vote. because i feel like it takes more than one person to change a f*cking country in four years

Downloads
    Uploads
    Obama was hand selected by George Soros. The media (also in Soros's pocket) crucified his political opponents in Illinois by releasing sealed divorce records and airing personal dirty laundry about them right before election time.

Kinda like how everybody knows Palin spent $250,000 on wardrobe but nobody knows which party controls congress...

Obama cleared the playing field, he fights dirty and his ideas are worthless.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Simply put Obama was elected because bush F-up.

BE safe.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No. Obama ran an incredible campaign. That helps. The celebrity bit is just sour grapes from the Right.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, I don't think so. But your question has turned into a commentary on your failure to vote. That happened because you felt compelled to mention it in the first place. So you might want to think about not getting so upset that people feel free to comment on it. Be safe, and thanks for being willing to stick your neck out there.

EDIT:
    Very impressive Beavis. Nicely to the point and well stated.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Absolutely! I definitely think they used the celebrity tactic to get him into office otherwise he wouldn't have been comparing himself to Paris Hilton, or be on a ton of magazine covers, getting his face placed on a bunch of coins or using the media to win his election for him such as he had.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No. John Kerry was in the military, and in war; George Bush wasn't. Interesting theory you have there. Seems it wasn't too high on the list in 2004.

Downloads
    Uploads
    He was elected because america thought that he was the better man for the job.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, I don't think so. But your question has turned into a commentary on your failure to vote. That happened because you felt compelled to mention it in the first place. So you might want to think about not getting so upset that people feel free to comment on it. Be safe, and thanks for being willing to stick your neck out there.

EDIT:
    Very impressive Beavis. Nicely to the point and well stated.

Downloads
    Uploads
    sadly, yes, just when we really needed strong leadership, we get donkey dong, instead.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast