Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    No, your assumption is built upon the premise that the American people are mostly stupid and therefore easily beguiled, which strikes me more as an excuse to explain why most people didn't vote the way you thought they should have. This reminds of what de Tocqueville wrote in "Democracy in America" when he noted that Americans seemed to have a pathological fear of holding minority political opinions. Instead of admitting that you hold a minority political opinion that most other people have rationally decided they do not support, it is easier for some to believe that the majority must somehow be deficient. This seems to stem from the American belief in the right of the majority.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, I think he was elected because the majority of Americans voted for him.

I obviously can't speak for other voters, but I certainly don't cast my vote for someone because the freaking MEDIA tells me to. I have a mind of my own and can explain, in great detail, the reasons I voted for Barack Obama. I guarantee you that not one of them has to do with the media or any supposed "agenda" it has.

And if you didn't vote, I'm not interested in your opinion of the outcome of the election or why it was what it was. You gave up your right to complain when you expressed your complete apathy about the welfare of this country by refusing to vote.

And holding out your alleged upcoming military participation as a reason why people shouldn't attack you means that if you are indeed enlisting, you're doing so for YOU, not for America.

I'm not impressed. Take it on the road and sell it somewhere else. You're like those people who give to charity for the sole purpose of getting a tax deduction and then like to claim that their political party is more generous and caring than another.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Seeing as how Waldo is more easily found than Biden, I'd have to say yes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If his skin color was white, this hole campaign would of been way different.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12