How was tonight's Gossip Girl Episode?

peruviangirl

Jul 15, 2008
I luuuvvv Gossip Girl and I think its the best show ever but I missed today's episode because I was studying for exams...

So can someone kindly fill me in on all the details, id b soo grateful

thnx!!

:)

Dan and Serena continued to be weirded out by their parents romance.

Lily adopted Chuck and he now has Bass Industries because of this (when he turns 18)

Vanessa and Nate are lovey dovey and no news with them really.

New teacher ( hot and young) gives Blair a B.

Serena gets accepted to Yale and do does Dan. Blair is on the waiting list :S

Serena wants to go to Brown instead because Yale wants her for publicity. Dan gets mad she wont go to college with him and Blair gets accepted because Serena denied.

Blair gets a B from hot new teacher. She plays a trick on her but then apologizes. hot teacher retaliates and Blair gets detention from Contance's head mistress. This may ruin any chance of Yale!

Dan denies Serenas call... and hot new teacher shows up at the art gallery... those two are going to have a thing!

Jenny wasnt in the episode at all.

Early acceptance from Yale came for Serena, and Dan but Blair was wait listed OMG tonight's drama! So there was this new teacher and she gave Blair a B, and Blair was going to teach her a lesson blah blah blah so she came up with a scheme to get the teacher upset and got in trouble with the headmistress and she might not get into Yale. But before all this happened Serena turned down Yale for Blair because Blair was first on the list. But the best was at the end when Chuck's uncle Jack came to the opera drunk and he almost raped lilly but CHUCK came to the rescue and they sent Jack back to Australia. you can watch it online starting tomorrow i'm pretty sure. The episode wasn't that good until the end. but yea it was okay not much happened.
heres the link if you wanna watch it
http://www.cwtv.com/cw-video/gossip-girl it should be there tomorrow

good luck with your exams, I have them this week too

it was so lameee. So blair had her minions finding out of she got in to yale and turns out she was ont he waiting list. S got in but she didn't let blair find out. later the new teacher gave her a "b" on some test so blair was freaking out because she was on the waiting list and now her perfect record isn't so perfect anymore AND she didn;t apply to any other schools. so she was crying to s about the whole thing then s made a call to yale to tell them that she won't be going. so now blair will be going. dan was mad about this because he really wanted to go with s. later blair pulled a prank invalving an opra on the new teacher but then later made up. i don't really know what the prank was though cause i wasn't paying that much attention.

Back