Do you think Obama is becoming too much or celebrity then more of a president ?

anime1450

Oct 11, 2008
Hell I heard their coming out with a coin with him on it .. some lady got her nails done with him on it and a bunch of magazines had him on it a couple months ago on their cover its like wtf...

Yes.

Take a trip to the sex shop. They probably have Obama dildos and inflatable Obama dolls in right now.

Better get yours quick. They're sure to sell out fast.

He has been the American Idol from the start with the Media.... America is not looking for a competent President, they are looking for a frigging superstar! I prefer experience and we will see why real soon.

It'll give him a pass if he's popular -- he'll have a little more wiggle room.

But I also think 50 million people are going to be watching him like a hawk...so I don't see any problem w/ him being popular.

I personally think that (black) people are hailing him a little too soon. He hasn't even done anything as actual President yet, and they already think he's the next Jesus. We'll see.

According to my co-worker he's "hot stuff"

she has a life size picture of him hanging in her office, kisses him at night, and hugs him when she's upset

I love her dearly, but to answer your question based on her actions, i'm gonna have to agree with ya: He IS more of a celebrity

Oh it's ridiculous. I see little vendors on the streets selling Obama t-shirts and tapestry rugs, months after he's won the election. Look at his inauguration ceremony. You'd think Elvis had risen from the dead and was playing live in DC.

He is a popular person. There is nothing wrong with that. Many presidents were popular (well liked) with the people, e.g. both Roosevelts, Kennedy and Reagan to name a few. We have high expectations of him and how he governs the country will impact his popularity rating. Popularity polls are conducted constantly about whoever is president. I think Obama is more interested in making the best decisions he can than in any popularity poll.

It's just that in today's society, people seem to overdo things like that lady and her nails. It's beyond Obama's control. And it's pretty hard to judge him now as a president vs a celebrity when he hasn't yet become president.

He's a liberal idiot. Have you seen Obama girl? That's like a promotion. He's too crazy. it's like a Disney show. It's retarded.

Yeah, because it would be so much better if he was the most hated man in the world like your messiah president Bush - right? *rolls eyes*

Are you seriously still repeating the talking points that helped McCain lose the election?

Back