Who's the hottest celebrity?

I would say Ethan Ruan. He has a funny personality. He isn't famous in America, only in Taiwan and China because he is in Taiwanese dramas.

robert pattinsin!!!! he is so so so so so hottt!!!! he is in twilight and he is really hot because he has like really great hair and da prettiest eyes!!

In 'my' eyes i think Mitch Hewer is. With the blonde straight hair. He's not been in any movies but he was maxxie in skins and he was in an itv drama late last year.

He's not the greatest actor and he's not great at public speeches, but he's a great dancer and is not bad at singing and i think he's cute.

But in society no-one can be named the 'hottest' celeb, because everyone has different tastes.

i'd have to say robert pattinson...he's one of the only things that teenage girls could talk about in 2008...especially since he got a part in twilight playin edward cullen (every girl's dream guy), everyone loves him and not to metion he is really hott!!!

Robert pattinson Babe!!.
cause he's hot,pretty,smart,and has an actsent!. (yea i spelled it wrong)!. he is in Twilight,Vanity fair,the bad mother's handbook,and tons more!.

ily Robert Pattinson!!. =]]]

Back