Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

On average how much does it cost to get an oil change on a BMW?

... and is it expensive for the maintenance? Looking to buy a car and I'm not sure which car to go with: Toyota Camry, Honda Accord and loving the BMW right now but which car is cheaper to service? My girlfriend has a mercedes and she just told me the other day her oil changes were over 100 dollars. What do you think?

Downloads
    Uploads
    lol get a friend to do it for free... its very easy to do.

it shouldnt cost more than 30 dollars.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have paid 77, 117, and 87 dollars for oil changes on a 328i.

Downloads
    Uploads
    over $100 because of where she goes.... heck, walmart will do oil change on mercedes for @$30
    btw, those are great cars (have owned 3)...
    i have had 2 beemers & both were exact same model, just different years - one was awesome & the other was piece of junk... not sure why but the quality between the years (4 years apart) was amazing....
    i have never owned one (would like to & probably will be next car) but from all my research Honda has the best purchase price to resale value + mpg + the absolute best overall quality...

i do know that parts & repairs would be much higher for a beemer or mec, but i was mechanical so i always did most myself although oil changers were done just like any other car at jiflube or whatever.. for an example the high beams went out on one of the beemers & just the part (a circuit board) would have cost me $150 & then more for labor - i got out the solder iron & redid the board myself for @$1... makes a big diff if you can do things yourself or not... of course that may depend on warranty too, so you should look at who has best & longest - i am guessing its Honda

Downloads
    Uploads
    over $100 because of where she goes.... heck, walmart will do oil change on mercedes for @$30
    btw, those are great cars (have owned 3)...
    i have had 2 beemers & both were exact same model, just different years - one was awesome & the other was piece of junk... not sure why but the quality between the years (4 years apart) was amazing....
    i have never owned one (would like to & probably will be next car) but from all my research Honda has the best purchase price to resale value + mpg + the absolute best overall quality...
    i do know that parts & repairs would be much higher for a beemer or mec, but i was mechanical so i always did most myself although oil changers were done just like any other car at jiflube or whatever.. for an example the high beams went out on one of the beemers & just the part (a circuit board) would have cost me $150 & then more for labor - i got out the solder iron & redid the board myself for @$1... makes a big diff if you can do things yourself or not... of course that may depend on warranty too, so you should look at who has best & longest - i am guessing its Honda