How to sell my Lg Voyager?

Annav

Apr 14, 2008
I just bought the silver Lg Voyager 2 weeks ago and I hate the phone. Since it has no sim card, I was wondering how to sell the phone on ebay. Do I need to cancel my service first and then I can sell it?How does the person activate the phone for their use? Or can I even take it back?

You need to cancel the service or get it switched to another phone. All the other person would need to do is go to the service provider and tell them to activate it. If it is a Verizon there is a code they call from the deactivated phone that activates it. It is pretty easy to do. Unfortunately, I don't think you can take it back.

just give it to me, i want it, but why don't you want it?? i think you have to cancel your service and then...i'm not sure

I don't know why you hate it .. I heard this was a great phone.

But anyways, I would say don't go through all the hassle of ebay, just take it back to where you got it from. I'm pretty sure that they'll let you return it seeing as you JUST bought it.

But if you decide to sell it on Ebay, yes i would cancel your service therefore nobody takes advantage of you, buying things and running the bill way up, because if they decide not to pay the bill its in YOUR NAME.. causing you debt.

Back