Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Making money from the internet?

jeff paul's shortcuts, and Google cash are two "money making systems" i have seen in the last year that claim to generate income from the internet. Both claim that this can be done with out a website, and can make people rich with no effort. Whats the deal with theses systems? Are the talking about cost per clicks? cause that would mean a website would have to be used. If any knows about this method of generating income please enlighten me.

Unregistered
    I am not sure about the methods that you have specified.There are many ways to earn through online and we should select the one that is not a scam and legit way to make money.We have to plan on what business to start with,equip ourselves for it and then start the business.To find whether the business is legit or not you can go through reviews about them.You will get an idea since it will be honest feedback.You need to work hard and confirm the legality of the website.You can use Scamadviser.com to check whether the site is safe/legal to use. I was interested in earning through reselling business.When I searched for a legit reseller I came across Goresellers.com and ensuring their safety using the legality checking sites,I proceeded further and got an account with them and was provided with web services.Since many people are interested in opening a website for their business I got many requests and fixed my desired price for the web service and sold them.For each sale I got paid on commissioned basis. I have just shared my experience and hope it is useful for you.