Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Where can I find a place to read Forever Dawn by Stephanie Meyer on the internet?

I read the series of Twilight and got interested in other literature that she has written. While on line, I came across a title I wasn't familiar with and looked for some part of the book but couldn't find much. So I am asking around here because I am extremely eager to find out more about this book.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, there is no way to find Forever Dawn anywhere. It was only the original Sequel to "Twilight" but never got published. Go on Stephenie Meyer's website it should explain it to you there.
    Plus apparently "Breaking Dawn" and "Forever dawn" 's plot is almost exactly the same.

If you want to read something online, try reading "Midnight Sun" it's Twilight in Edward's point of view. But it isn't complete, you can read it here: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html

Read the note and then stroll down and it's there.

Happy reading =]

Unregistered
    I really think that Stephenie Meyer should write more books to the Twilight Saga. Like come on! Soooo many people are inlove with it!!

Unregistered

Heart New

i think so too. i would love to see a sequel to Breaking Dawn. See how Bella takes to being immortal and Renesme growing up. I hope she anounces something before the last movie is out.

Unregistered

Star Blue

I know, I think that would b gr8 2! she should write a book on renesme and jacob. i was expecting in breaking dawn for the epilogue to have like a 10 years later or something like that. i really hope she does something with these books.

Unregistered

forever dawn

if anyone has a copy of Forever Dawn could you please email it to me at [email protected]

Unregistered

i luv twilight saga

i want to read forever dawn if anyone nows were to find it reply please i agree she should write more im addicted that is so not fair for her to just STOP i mean come on u cant just stop i love the twilight saga i need more to read ive read everything even the first chapters of midnight sun come on stepheeine meyer i love the twilight series i want more i think roses point of view would be intresting just something to do with the series

Unregistered

Star Blue stephanie meyer should write a sequel to breaking dawn

i agree she cant just stop the twilight saga. i would like to see breaking dawn in edwards point of view also it would good to know what happens with jake and nessie when shes older cos we're left guessing.

Unregistered

SM please write more Twilight stuff!!!

Ok...so I just downloaded the Twilight books, and I've already got the bit of Midnight Sun available, and The Host. Now what about Forever Dawn?? Come on, Twilight can't finish after just four books!!! Ok, if SM does not want to write about Bella, then at least New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn from Edward's perspective would be great!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast