Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Unregistered

forever dawn

does anyone know where i can read forever dawn??? im dyinggggg to!! email me if you have any ideas or knwo anything!!

[email protected]

Unregistered

Check2 me

ive ritten a book from renesemees point of view

Unregistered
    Hey, I so agree there should be more books in the saga, or maybe one from renesmee's point of view, she's going to have problems with the whole her soul mate being a werewolf thing and she being a vampire-hybrid, it would be intresting to see how it plays out.

Oh and If anyone does have the Forever Dawn draft/book, it would be really cool to have a read, if your willing, [email protected] < my email

Unregistered
    i totally agree. i mean lately i've been obsessed and she just stops i've read twilight,new moon, eclispe,breaking dawn,the short second life of Bree Tanner, the partial draft of midnight sun and its all just over? I WANNA READ FOREVER DAWN!!

Unregistered
    Didn't anyone read on S.M.'s Webpage? if people keep bringing up Midnight Sun it's NEVER going to be finished!!!!! I don't know about all of you but I sure as HELL want to finish reading it, so how about RESPECTING HER WISHES! The Poor Girl has been through Betrayal By some one Close to her and the DRAFT version of the book was Leaked to the Internet WITH OUT HER KNOWLEDGE!! RESPECT IS SOMETHING THAT IS EARNED, AND SHE GAVE US 4 WONDERFUL TWILIGHT BOOKS, SO SHE EARNED IT. SO HOW ABOUT LEAVING THINGS ALONE!

Unregistered
    if you want to read some really good stuff following breaking dawn...it consists of 4 different writers *who are absolutely amazing* you should check out bella's diary.com
    they have a jacob diary bella diary edward diary renesme and alice...they are all in different P.O.V s and they are superb! i honestly thing that steph meyer should get some ideas from these girls!!! honestly check it out!

Unregistered
    I LOVE the twilight saga!! I read the mid-night sun draft on stepheniemeyer.com and I can wait till I can read the whole book! I hope she writes edwards version of new moon eclipes and breaking dawn too though!!!!

(TWILIGHT SAGA) SUCKZ

idkidk

Twlight Saga SUCKS

Unregistered

Star Blue FORGET IT!!!

u can't really expect stephenie meyer to write a book just because you're so mad about it. Btw, the person who uploaded midnight sun ruined it for the rest of us. Now stephenie meyer says she has stopped writing it--indefinitely. plus, i think it's better to buy books than download them. it's valuable to have them on your phone or whatever, but books don't hurt your eyes and plus you can keep them forever. if we wait patiently, who knows? she just might write some more.

Unregistered
    i agree i think she should put out what happens to jacob and nessie also b/c there is so many people that r involed in these movies and they dont want it to end and yes its going to leave us guessing whats going to happen next after breaking dawn and i wish she would put out that book midnight sun.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast