Do the celebs still get paid if they walk out of CBB half way like Mutya?

That was exactly what i was thinking when she went

They must do, thinking about it, other wise nobody in their right mind would leave. I imagine they get some kind of bonus afterwards if they stayed until eviction which they wouldnt get if they left, but they'd still get the contracted amount they agreed to

Hi, I'm fairly sure it's an appearance fee so they get paid as long as they go in through the doors.

I think it should be docked if they leave like Mutya did though and as she's left two thirds of the way through she should lose a third of her fee!

If you went to see a play and the lead left half way through you'd be peed off right?

Hi, I'm fairly sure it's an appearance fee so they get paid as long as they go in through the doors.

I think it should be docked if they leave like Mutya did though and as she's left two thirds of the way through she should lose a third of her fee!

If you went to see a play and the lead left half way through you'd be peed off right?

as far as I know they don't get paid unless they stay till they are voted out of the house or win, otherwise most of them would have left by now, they are all a bunch of nobodies anyway - they are supposed to be celebrities yet I only know a couple of them

I would be very surprised if they did. There will be no show if they all did the same.
Still, who is Mutya?
Never mind, I don't watch this programme anyway.

Back