MMA!what u think of this? ok first of all i heard in March, it will take place afight ( of 2 african american men ,in the heavily dominated world of mma ,by white bums lol right?? just kiddin !i guess light heavyweight is the only division that matters from all mma organisations wordlwide ,hopkins or spike lee or elmer or blogbaba or maybe 95% of black americans would claim that now huh??lol chill just kiddin )

so i have 2 questions

1) the black fans who i have seen with my own eyes in here, call mma bums and homo (matthew p-elmer-bob m-blowbyblow) what the heck they did in mma forum, asking questions one day after evans gettin the title and rampage winning vs the old man wanderlei??

2) these same "dedicated" fans lmao of boxing,if in same day let's say and in same time , it has arthur abraham vs kelly pavlik and the gay ,homo ,according to them mma fight of evans vs rampage!
why the chance of the heart ??(i will not even ask which one these people gonna watch ,i guess we all know ,which one they will watch)

ps
still, the thinking fans in here (like toughguy or igor or a-p paribas etc ) think that i am racist???but these guys are not??

peace lol