BMW and Merc..............?

Ram

May 28, 2008
seeing as how the other answers dont do nothin....

its all in the brand! all of it. you could get a very similar car from kia. i actually had a BMW 745li and heard of a kia with better horsepower, more legroom (flat out better) for a third of the price because of name. so yeah.

bmw is so much cooler, and when i say cool i mean it in a very pure way. get one

Well, they're built to be reliable and last for a long period, sometimes even under abusive driving habits.

The interior an these cars is also often made (at almost every expense) to be as perfect and luxurious as possible.

Example: My uncle's Four-matic MB SUV's interior has everything wrapped in leather...and every stitch is perfect. The interior on the car is near-flawless.

As the old saying goes, you get what you pay for...

Well, they're built to be reliable and last for a long period, sometimes even under abusive driving habits.

The interior an these cars is also often made (at almost every expense) to be as perfect and luxurious as possible.

Example: My uncle's Four-matic MB SUV's interior has everything wrapped in leather...and every stitch is perfect. The interior on the car is near-flawless.

As the old saying goes, you get what you pay for...

Peacefully salute

Cause they spend a lot of money to make their cars better than what's in the market add to that the test drive, safety, heavy duty & the luxuries options that is not added in some cars for 10 expected years.
Thanks
Mohab Muhammad

Back