why do celebrities give so little charity, when they're got millions and millions?

AadsF

Jan 13, 2009
a lot of celebs got millions, and once in a blue moons gives like $10,000 to a charity and everyone's like ohmygod hes so generous

why do anyone need to have 2 mansions in one state, and another million dollar apartment in another state, and then like 5 cars they dont even use, why not just donate everything to charity
oprah for example, why does she need all that money for

give 90% away, then 10% shes got enough for the rest of her life, her children's life and her grandchildren's life
and what about you JRFaggot, what percentage of YOUR paycheck goes towards charity, zero probably. just like your IQ

because they are greedy and enuff is never enuff as the book of Proverbs says - "hell and destruction are never full so are the eyes of man"

Can you give some real statistics behind your assertions? Because as I understand it, many of them give much money to charity and other good works each year. Oprah makes her money honestly. She gives away lots of money and does many good things for people all the time. Yet, she is still entitled to all the money she makes. She doesn't have to share a cent if she doesn't want. Yet she does.

Jealousy is very unbecoming. You attract what you feel so if you feel jealous and angry that you don't have as much money as others, you will continue to attract more anger over this. It's unproductive for everyone.

I TOTALlY agree!
They are all selfish b1tches!
It's like me having 100$ dollars, and giving 2 to charity?
What's wrong with the world???!!!!!!!
We waste money on the stupidest things, when we could be HELPING PEOPLE!!!

Obama will definetely make this country better, and I can't wait until tuesday!!

ADD:
Hey xoxoxo, OBVIOUSLY, CELEBRITIES CAN GIVE MORE THAN WE CAN CAUSE THEY ARE FUGGIN MILLIONARES!!!! HE'S TALKING ABOUT THE PERCENTAGE OF THE MONEY THAT WE HAVE, AND THE PERCENT THAT WE GIVE!

Most of them do give a lot...and I'm sure they have given more than you. What percent of your income do you donate to charity? These celebs have helped more than you ever have.

Back