I am 220lb and i wanna lose weight! healthy food? what should i eat! do you have...

sim

Mar 15, 2008
ok the good thing is that you have realized you wanna lose weight and you wanna do it in a healthy way.. congrats! you are on ur way to a more healthier you.. :)

okie first of all remove rice and noodles from your diet.. if you wanna have you can have the whole grain version of pasta.. and as for meats have lean meats.. fish is the best..
and have more veggies and avoid fatty/greasy/sugary stuff.. maybe you can have one day a week where you can eat nething so that you dont cheat on the other days..
have a nice healthy breakfast.. maybe milk and cereal with fresh fruit or sth like that..

and start exercising.. if you have never exercised before i would recommend start with a 60 min walk.. then make it a brisk walk.. then slowly start jogging or running.. or else you could join an aerobics class.. or you could take up a sport you like or you could swim...
you should also add weight training 2-3 days a week so that you can tone up your body..

this combination of controlling your diet and exercising will definitely lose the weight..
you should see a weight loss of around 1-2pounds per week if you follow this..

good luck!!!

...healthy food plan? i want to lose weight! i am 21 and i am 220lb. i have to loose weight. i wanna eat healthy but small! i can't count calories. i do not how! cuz i eat lots of RICE. and meat, noodles. i am sick of been fat! please help me to get on my foot! i got lazy and i am so overweight. noting is fun anymore.

Back