What celebrities do you think are just average looking who everyone thinks is Hot?

Anna

May 13, 2008
can you think of particular celebrities who are said to be "hot" or gorgeous but in reality they look rather average.

For me they are
Lindsay Lohen
Miley Cyrus
Hayden Panettire
Scarlett Johanson
Keira Knitley
Ashley Tisdale

For males
Patrick Demsy
Jonny Knoxvill
Robert Pattinson
Justin timberlake
All three 3 of The Jonas Brothers are fugly in my opinion

I know some might disagree with people on my list but its just my opinion.With all that make up,air brushing,the right clothes and all that stuff,they still look totally avarage to me.

I disagree with your lists!

Robert Pattinson is beautiful and the Jonas Brothers are gorgeous.

everyone in that list is just average looking and i honestly don't know why some of them have fans who verbal thrash every hater !!!!!!!!!!!

*The cast of Twilight
*Katy Perry
*Hayden Panettiere
*Megan Fox
*Rihanna

I don't particularly HATE those celebrities, I just don't find them hor or anything.

:]

Girls- Scarlett Johannsen, Keira Knightley, Paris Hilton, Angelina Jolie, Miley Cyrus, Lindsay Lohan, Pamela Anderson, Holly Madison are average to ugly.

Well um, I`m going to agree with you on alot of them I don`t see what the big deal is about Scarlette Johanson, Keira Knightly too.

Miley Cyrus and the Jonus Bro.s are a product of the disney tween brainwashing machine.

I`m going to add hilary duff because without all that make up she`s noting special.

But I`ll disagree with Ashley Tisdale she`s alright I think

Back