I heard a terrible twilight rumor (ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE TWILIGHT!)?

HaleyS

Mar 21, 2008
Ok my brothers girlfriend was saying she read in a magizine that Robert Patterson wasnt going to play Edward in Twilight... I would just like to know how you feel about that... and why, if its true isint he going to do that movie
some people r really stupid duhhh i meant new moon, stupid

i honestly dont care cause i think that the guy that plays him is kinda ugly and could be way hotter :p !! srry but its true

that has got to be a huge lie. people went berserk over changing taylor lautner. (who wouldn't :p) if the replaced robert there would be madness. i'm fairly sure everything is set to go and the movie will begin filming soon. robert may not like twilight, but he is the face of edward.

hope i helped! :)

He said in many interviews that if he really understood what the character was he would have never of taken the role because he thinks it's completely retarded

He has a two movie [or something like that] contract. But personally, Rob doesn't like Edward and he would rather not play him anymore. He thinks the character is kind of insane.

I think he is a smart cookie. I know you asked for people who like Twilight but just because I don't like it, doesn't mean I don't like Rob. I really do think he's a smart cookie. Just like K...can't spell her name lol.

Robert isn't a fan of Twilight, nor does he like the series.
He didn't like Edward, as he found him absurd.

i'm pretty sure he'll be playing edward...he's raking in some major $$$ from the movie, and there's no way he'd leave it

i saw the article too. i was like wtf. he cut his hair so it wont look the same so hopefully it grows back by march and he also has a crush on "bella" in real life but she has a bf so he thinks it might be a little awkward doing the movie.

That's a lie! He's still working on new moon! Don't listen to any of the rumors. They are almost always lies!

Back