Can you please help me unlock my car stereo?

mrsv

May 20, 2008
My car battery was disconnected and when I reconnected it I needed a code to unlock the stereo. I've now got the code but when I type it in nothing happens so I don't know if I need to press anything else to make it work. (It's a 97 clio if that makes any difference??)

The instructions are in the user hand book. If you haven't got one take your car to a Renault dealer and they will do it for you.

Don't worry, I'm a certified professional technician and I'm coming to help you right now!

There is a million different car stereos and all of them have different procedures to input the code. Look in the owners manual to the car (if you have a factory installed radio, it might have the instructions there.) Or maybe you have a manual to the stereo itself. If not, contact the maker of your radio and ask them how to do it.

There is a million different car stereos and all of them have different procedures to input the code. Look in the owners manual to the car (if you have a factory installed radio, it might have the instructions there.) Or maybe you have a manual to the stereo itself. If not, contact the maker of your radio and ask them how to do it.

Back