Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

1.Flat stomach? 2. Which is better: stationary bike, or treadmill HELP!?

k so im a 15 year old. 120 lbs. pretty skinny. my thighs are kinda fat. like not HUGE but i want them to have more muscles on the underside, and i want more muscle and lessss fat in my thigh/butt area lol. (mainly focusing on losing fat but muscle is desireable i guess) so basically... I do fencing but only twice a week, and idk exactly how good that is for excercise. ill ask that all in another quesiton but anyways... so another "problem" spot is my stomach. i dont have a fat stomach at all. it just has like access fat . i just want a strong flat stomach with NO fat covering it! at all. 6 pack would be nice if its not to intense lol...but n e ways i basically just want to lose fat in my thighs, butt, and stomach. everything else i am completely satisfied with. arms are skinny etc.. So ANY ADVICE???? I have searched online for hours trying to find the perfect solution for me specifically. i go to the gym once in a while but i cant always get myself there or i would go everyday. all i have access to at home is a long driveway, a treadmill and a stationary bike, and my mom doesnt like me going out anywhere alone. so PLEASE I NEED HELP! alsoooo i didnt know which is better exercise? stationary bike or treadmill???????????? if you kno, explain!!! how!!! and why!!. which helps lose more weight overall too. etc etc. PLEASEEEEE HELPP

Downloads
    Uploads
    Do a lot of sit-ups! Ride the bike and jog on the treadmill.