should i go with cingular or t-mobile?

LBS@ECA11

Jan 13, 2009
i'm about to get a new phone and quite my plan with alltel and i trying to decide should i go with t-mobile or cingular cingular has the iphone 3g and t-mobile has the sidekick 2008 what should i do help me me

NEITHER!!!!
I say go with verizon! Everyone with tmobile and cingular say they hate it cuz they never have service and i have verizon and i get signal everywhere!!!! Oh and i heard that verizon is coming out with a new palm that is going to be better than the iphone and people with the iphone are going to throw it away! NO lies! i heard it on the news.

T-moble Is Way Better Then Cingular. Better Service And Better Customer Service. Get The Nokia N95 Or N96

first of all i cannot wait til my contract is up with t-mobile this summer just so i can get the sidekick. other than that lol i defintely plan on renewing my 2 yr contract. Unlike the rest of the phone companies t-mobile's customer service is GREAT. Not a long wait, whatever problem you have is instantly fixed and if for some reason can't be fixed (which has never happened to me) 9/10 times you can get a new phone. all new phones have a free phone year warranty. THe only bad about t-mobile is that it has less of a service area than other companies. Sprint has the best service area but worst customer service. t-mobile still gets great service areas but if your like in a basement or something you have less of a chance. good luck with whoever you choose

cingular. the iphone ROCKS. but i have a sidekick with t-mobile. ( i have both) I like Cingulars service better though.

cingular. the iphone ROCKS. but i have a sidekick with t-mobile. ( i have both) I like Cingulars service better though.

cingular doesn't exist, its at&t, and the iphone is a better phone, i would go with them if i had the choice.. they have a much larger network and better service because they have priority over the cellphone towers because of their size (this equals better reception in more places)

cingular has better service but t-mobile has better phones and other cool stuff. Go with t-mobile.

T-mobile by far gave me more freebies in monthly fees. But cingular has much better phones.

You mean AT&T, At&T bought Cingular a while back. I like AT&T I like the roll-over, better phones, better reception, my sister use to have T-mobile with a 2 year contract and she couldn't wait to bet out, now she is with AT&T

Cingular. I have t-mobile and get barely any reception in most places. Especially out of town places and at my mom's apartment I get no reception at all.

Back