Looking for a home theater system with wireless rear speakers.?

Jeremy

May 20, 2008
I moved into a new place and began the process of setting up my home theater system. I planned on feeding the speaker wire inside the walls, but found that was impossible (townhouse with cement walls between each one.) So now I have a pair of rear speakers on the wall (since I already punched the holes in the wall to hang them) with wire hanging to the floor. I'm looking for a system with a truly wireless set of rear speakers. The devices that they sell to make your rear speakers wireless won't work for me because I'll still have the wire running from that up the wall where I have them hanging. Any ideas?

I havent heard of any systems that have completely wireless systems... i wouldnt do wireless its not the best idea.. i would tell you to put ur rear speakers on speaker stands and do it that way... you always want to have a direct connection

You can take a look at the KEF's wireless system that uses existing rear speakers, since you already have them. I don't have it personally, but I heard good things from one of my friends. He recommended it. Below is the the website.

http://www.kef.com/KHT/wireless/sat.htm

HVS

Back