Please answer my question!?

Liz

May 20, 2008
I have a second generation ipod nano and i want to sell it. its in perfect condition but its two years old. its not damaged or scratched, and it works fine like its brand new. it has two GB how much should i sell it for?
i dont want answers like, as high as you can go. Please a reasonable price you would like to buy a used ipod for...( your opinion.but not like 10 dollars)

thanks

hmm.. maybe like.. minus 50-70 bucks off the price you bought it for?

if its in good nick it should be fine to sell for whatever price that is.

Amazon.com has it going for $57.95 at its lowest price. What I always do when I want to sell things online is see what it's going for online at Amazon.com then undercut the lowest price so that I'm the cheapest seller. When you're the cheapest, you item sells first most of the time. If I were you, I'd sell it for $50 on Amazon, but there is a commission fee. Good luck!

Amazon.com has it going for $57.95 at its lowest price. What I always do when I want to sell things online is see what it's going for online at Amazon.com then undercut the lowest price so that I'm the cheapest seller. When you're the cheapest, you item sells first most of the time. If I were you, I'd sell it for $50 on Amazon, but there is a commission fee. Good luck!

Back