Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone tried a Tea that comes in a Green box with a yin-yang on it?

It's a weight loss tea. It's called Meridian Herbal Trim tea. I got it at Cost Plus World Market. It has tze-bei and malve verticellata in it. Anyone have any experience with it? please answer.

Unregistered
    Yeah, it's a laxative tea. It is not supposed to be used continuously. Maybe once in a while after like thanksgiving or christmas wont kill ya, but it could keep your body from creating stools on its own. Be carefull. Though the herb in it is natural, natural doens't mean safe or good. It has been used for menicinal use, and can be good for water retention and renel issues . . . supposedly.

lindajcook
    I love meridian herbal trim tea. It is great if you suffer from constipation. You have to know that when it works - you need to be near a bathroom. You may experience some intestinal cramping until everything moves out of your body - but if you feel bloated and backed up frequently - this really works! Best to take it before you go to bed and know you will have access to a bathroom the next day. Do NOT take it if you are going to be traveling!

Unregistered

Link meridian herbal trim tea BAD EXPERIENCE

I have been drinking this tea for a ling time , however recently i bought a new box from Cost Plus in Walnut Creek, ca and after drinking I have been very sick with diharea and vomiting not being able to get out and about and not being able to eat anything for a day; I wish i knew what it is? may be something has changed in the ingredients but this time it has been a very bad experience. Please let me know "anyone" whom have had this kind of experience.
    Thanks........

Z.

Unregistered
    Oh yes. Exact same thing happened to me as well. I live in Oregon and bought this tea for a long time from Cost Plus and it was Okay; But when I bought a box from the same store in Walnut Creek Ca. while visiting relatives there, I got very sick for the next day. i don't know why? Aweful experience; I retried the tea a few days later to be sure it was the tea and not the food I ate that made me so sick, and yes, it sure happened to me again. Since then I have bought the tea here in Oregon from Cost Plus with no problem like the one I encountered from the store in Walnut Creek Ca..
    Laura

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have heard about that do not exactly know that where are its uses but yeah its necessary to take care of the fact before taking it because anything like that can be inappropriate.You gotta bother it mate.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Did not try it yet, I have good results with Green Tea, is that also green tea ? O.O
    https://medium.com/@jammiephilippi/d4b692c1f549

Unregistered
    BAD EXPERIENCE. DO NOT DRINK THIS TEA. Causes sever cramps, diarrhea, vomit, and flu like symptoms.