Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are these Shi Tzu Rumors, true?

I heard some shi tzu rumors, and I need to know the truth.

1. Females dont bark as much
    2. Males are more cuddly then females
    3. Females are nicer to kids because of their "momma" instincts. 4. Females are just better.
    5. Males are more energetic

Are these true?
    Wow.......I never knew these things. Thank you so much! But I still don't know if I should get a male or female.................

So Twilight Lover,

should I get a female?

Downloads
    Uploads
    well, my friend owns a male and female shih-tzu, the female is growly, much more energetic, and is certainly not as kind as the male. both are the same age and this just proves that each dog has their own 'personality'. i personally don't care for shih-tzus much anyways lol..

typically for every breed, the female is the more aloof, less affectionate, and more stubborn of the two.

read this: http://www.howtodothings.com/pets-and-animals/a4104-how-to-choose-between-male-and-female-dogs.html

Downloads
    Uploads
    my gma had a male one, he had alot of energy and hump stuff and squirt too! he liked to bark as well. i dnt they are good at training he did his business all over the place idk maybe she got a retarded dog, he wasnt very smart...

Downloads
    Uploads
    No every dog is different like how ever persons personality is different. People try to stereotype dog breeds some of which "tends" to be true but still not with in every dog. So in other words rumors are just rumors. good luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    No every dog is different like how ever persons personality is different. People try to stereotype dog breeds some of which "tends" to be true but still not with in every dog. So in other words rumors are just rumors. good luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Im not sure if they are true. I have a male and he doesn't really bark and is very very good around children especially small children. I can only speak from my experience with my dog and every member of my family has shitzu...male and female, and for the most they are about the same. I think that they just are good tempered dogs, but again that's just my opinion. Hope that helps you some

Downloads
    Uploads
    Im not sure if they are true. I have a male and he doesn't really bark and is very very good around children especially small children. I can only speak from my experience with my dog and every member of my family has shitzu...male and female, and for the most they are about the same. I think that they just are good tempered dogs, but again that's just my opinion. Hope that helps you some

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope. Each dog is an individual. Do some research then hit petfinder.com and find your perfect dog in your local shelter.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It seems so but there are cases when it's not. I've met a female that was more cuddly than males.

Downloads
    Uploads
    NOPE

do your research and find a reputable breeder,,, meet them,, and ask questions

start here on your search

http://www.shihtzu.org

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast