sprint htc touch off ebay, do i need data plan?

StephenM

Jun 3, 2008
If i buy a sprint HTC touch off of ebay do i need a certain data plan with it or can i just use the same plan i am on?

when you get a phone off ebay there are some people who sell it WITH a plan. and there are some that sell it without

if you get it from someone without a plan you can keep the one you've got
all you'd have to do is buy the phone and wait for it to come in.
when it does you'd just take it to sprint and pay the connection fee and what not

the only bad part about buying a phone from somewhere else besides sprint is that if you had insurance on your previous phone you won't have it on the one you're buying online since you didn't buy it with sprint

so if you fkk up your phone you're screwed

...i hope it helped:)

when you get a phone off ebay there are some people who sell it WITH a plan. and there are some that sell it without

when it does you'd just take it to sprint and pay the connection fee and what not

the only bad part about buying a phone from somewhere else besides sprint is that if you had insurance on your previous phone you won't have it on the one you're buying online since you didn't buy it with sprint

Back