Baby Name Game! Celebrity Style!?

Girl4God

Jan 12, 2009
What is your Favorite Baby Celebrity Name for a Boy and Girl? (Please include Middle Names!) They have to be the exact Name of the real celebrity baby!

Same goes for Adult Celebrity!

Best answer gets 10 Points!
Thank You
God Bless~
Morgan

Bronx Mowgli Wentz (Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz baby boy) Mowgli as in the Jungle book hehehe

Peaches Honeyblossom Michelle Charlotte Angel Vanessa Geldof (Daughter of Sir Bod Geldof) I like it because it if funny =P

Bec Cartwright & Lleyton Hewitt - Mia Rebecca
Kate Hudson & Chris Robinson - Ryder Russell

Violet Anne Affleck, Ben and Jen's kid, is my favorite for a girl! Classic and gorgeous, which is so rare in today's Hollywood lol.

For a boy, my favorite is Maddox Chivan Jolie-Pitt. Chivan is okay, but Maddox is awesome and cool and different, but not tacky.

Close runner-ups include Maximilian David and Emme Marbiel, or Max and Emme, J Lo's twins. Very classy, elegant set of twin names.

Adult celebrity-wise, I'd have to go with Kate Winslet and Heath Ledger. I think both have names just made for being famous. Kate is a beautiful, simple and sharp name, while Winslet is very romantic and memorable to me, as well as sounding similar to the word 'starlet'. Heath is also a memorable, short and unusual first name along with Ledger (RIP and congrats to him for his Golden Globe too, btw).

I love Marcia Cross' twins names Eden and Savannah. I have never seen their middle names listed anywhere before. Sorry!!!

I do like the name Shiloh, but not Nouvelle. (Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's baby girl).

Leah Remini's daughter is Sophia Bella--that is very pretty!!!

Back