Y isnt my boyfriend picking up his phone?

msweetchickm

Jan 12, 2009
i didnt call my boyfriend yesterday after he told me too cuz i was out all day and didnt have time. and today i tryed calling him sooo many times but hes not picking up his phone! im sooo worried!! and im thinking the worst!! what should i do??? i dont think i can sleep tonight cuz im gonna keep on thinking about him!!

the last time i talked to him was on friday on the phone

maybe he is getting u back or something(or his cell is dead).....call him tomrow, don't worry so much.

maybe he is getting u back or something(or his cell is dead).....call him tomrow, don't worry so much.

it could be many reasons maybe he is busy just like you were, doesn't want to talk to you, doing something that he can't talk or doesn't want you to know, not picking up because you didn't...it could be many things

it doesn't mean he's cheating, he could of lost his phone or something, don't worry. if its really bothering you go to his house and see whats up.

He's busy honey, call us back I mean call him back tomorrow. Now leave us alone!

you didn't call him when you were supposed to, so, now when you expect him to answer, he just AIN"T doing it!

Back