Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Frostwire/BitTorrent/Limewire not working/Not connecting nor can I update...

...any software. Help? I have Frostwire and BitTorrent. Frostwire won't even connect and BitTorrent won't even come close to downloading anything. Also I have some out of date virus programs I'm trying to update but every time I try to update them it says it can't connect to download server.

It's really annoying I have 30 pop-up adds coming up every 10 minutes I need to update my stuff. Please Help!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine isnt working right now either it keeps saying its connecting but it isnt. I guess its just down right now ill try agian in a few minutes

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had that problem and the solution was that I reinstalled my windows!
    Just do it!

Unregistered

Check2 the issue is:

Your computer is infected with an assortment of malware. Go to download.com and grab malwarebytes, install and run it. If it won't install, reboot in safe more with networking and try again there. Once installed, attempt to update it, then (even if update fails) run a full scan of your system, then remove all threats (and try to update again after rebooting if it failed before, use safe mode with networking again - press <F8> as soon as POST finishes).