I can predict your future....come one, come all....?

AlyM1

Jul 22, 2008
Okay, we have a video of me at age 9 talking to my 26 yr old cuzin and I told her she was gonna become a lawyer go to yale, and marry a man named Joshua Pennington, and it all happened. I dont know how I do it, I just can. I can also decode dreams, and tell you if the dream will actually happen. Its free, I just need your first name.Then ill edit my answer to you- ask whatever you want, dont be shy. Ask if a boy likes you etc., I know it all!
To Kareem: You will move on to be succesiful, and the people that have hurt you will act like your best friend, but u must reject them. You will die when you are 94 due to lung cancer, although you wont smoke. If you can prevent the lung cancer than you will live to be 102. You will survive a fire, and so will your family. You will break 1 maybe 2 bones before your death.

My first name is Jessie,
Will me and my boyfriend stay together all our lives? Get married and have childrens? If it helps his name is Patrick

ok i'm going to try. My first name is Kareem. tell me all you know about my future. If it happens you're the best. you can send it to my yahoo as an offline message.

Ok, let me try. My name is Casey. And I want to know if my current boyfriend and I are ever going to get married? And this is so dear to me because doctors dont know, Will I ever have kids?

Back