is this eating plan healthy?

Lauren1

May 12, 2008
im a health nut. i dont eat fast food (if i do i eat something low in fat and no trans fat) and when i go out to eat i get the kids meal instead of the adult. i exercise (jog for 30 minutes on the treadmill for about 4.0 mph) for 4-5 days a week and when i dont i play wii fit sometimes.

is this good? (like good as in wont make me gain any stomach fat)
breakfast: cheerios, banana, oj
snack: preztles or granola
lunch: turkey sandwich on wheat with baked! lays (<- baked lays doesnt have any saturated, this WONT make me gain belly fat?)
snack: apple or yogurt or other fruit
dinner: whatever we all have (always have veggies for this)

sounds good, every food guide pyramid group is in there, add some exercise.

sounds good, every food guide pyramid group is in there, add some exercise.

Kudos to you if you can eat that---sounds VERY healthy in my opinion, and I'm a health nut too!! And yes, the saturated fat is the fat that's bad for you...Very good job!!

Kudos to you if you can eat that---sounds VERY healthy in my opinion, and I'm a health nut too!! And yes, the saturated fat is the fat that's bad for you...Very good job!!

wow that's a really good plan! it's good that you take a break from running every once in a while to play wii fit, because it will give you a different type of exercise. You could also try pilates sometimes, because it really tones all your muscles, especially your stomach. That sounds like a really good diet too! Good job!!

Back