Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

PS3 - so many glitches in 10 minutes?

Ok so I was playing Midnight Club: LA (for a loong time, like 6 hours)

And weird glitches started to happen. I was racing the Challenger Concept "DUB" tournament and I had 14 points, and the others had 8 or less, so I automatically won, I was on the last race and I made a turn on my motorcycle and hit the wall and went into the wall and was stuck floating there.

I had to quit the tournament, so I was mad. I then was going to redo the tournament when I realized it was erased from my mission list. I was confused and then one of the people, Julian i think it was challenged me and I accepted and beat him. My reward for winning was the Challenger Concept "DUB" car. I thought that was weird...

I then was just riding around on my motorcycle and hit a car on accident. When I respawned I had no driver, it was just the bike driving around and my driver was on the ground. Everytime after that that I crashed it showed the driver on the ground for a second, then went back to the bike with no driver.

And the last glitch that happened was whenever I drove fast the ground got all blurry and had to load or something. It took a second for it to become detailed and textured.

So ya whats up with all this?

in a way, it kind of was funny

for the poster that said shoulda gotten a 360, i have both as well and I prefer ps3
    I just checked the bottom of the disk and it is flawless, no scratch or fingerprint at all
    avsrule247, thank you for your answer it gave me a good laugh

Downloads
    Uploads
    interesting my sons computer and games also are so glitchy recetnly

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have this game for the xbox 360. Furthermore, I have witnessed the last two glitches as well. Except, the driver does not appear on a bike during a race after a crash. Not in a cruise, though. Also, after playing for a while, the ground becomes sky gray, and needs a moment to load. Just pause the game and let it "catch up". Other than that, the glitches aren't as bad as the NFS games. I mean, the games just freeze up in the middle of the game. As a solution, well, there is no solution! Just be patient and all is well. Good question.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds mildly humorous

Downloads
    Uploads
    lolol sounds like the game is crazzzy! i haven't experienced any glitches with mine

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know what to tell you either dude besides maybe the game is just glitchy for whatever reason. I have a PS3 and I've done such things as falling asleep for hours in the middle of a game, waking up and continuing to play and I've never had such things happen...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Swap It For A 360 Why Did You Buy Ps3 In The First Place? Do You Buy Everything That's Marketed To You? There Is Little Good Games For Playstation, In A Nut Shell It's Cr*p. You Just Bought A *cheap* Blu-ray Player - So You Can Look Forward To Over Priced Blu-ray Films Now! (yay!)

Downloads
    Uploads
    turn it off, (unplug it and all that good stuff) sit it in the coolest place in your house and give it about 45min to an hour then try it again. if that dont work call sony

EDIT: mine (60gb) used to get burning hot on the bottom (not where it sits, but on the horizontal part that is off the ground). i started playing it with it in the vertical postion and that seems to help keep it cooler and get more airflow. id try that if i was you

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's pretty much your cd or just the ps3. Speaking of glitches, has anyone noticed that right now Yahoo answers is posting questions from an hour ago and no new ones? My question will never get answered. If you can: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
    Wow, Yahoo is gonna have a lot of questions that are going to go unanswered because no new questions are posting so no one will find them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's a problem with the game... people have had the same problem on the PS3 and xPox. Might need to wait for a patch on that game.

Thanks for saying "PS3 & Glitch" in the same line... you really got the trolls out from under their bridges

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast