Is anyone else concerned about the prediction of 2012?

Nomes

Jan 11, 2009
I watched a program on the History channel this week about 12/21/2012. I think astrology carries some merit and I wonder what other peoples' opinions are.

I am! Britain is holding the Olympics... Its typical bad luck I say! Our Olympic timing will be ruined :( Can i get a Hoora?

this is depends if your religious or not but i highly doubt theres gonna be an acopolypse and plus there should have a lot of other acopolypses

i think somethings gunna happen, but end of the world? bah, i dont think so. probobly just some super-epic star alignment.

i think somethings gunna happen, but end of the world? bah, i dont think so. probobly just some super-epic star alignment.

It scares me to think about it. Just a lot of the theories and the actual prophecy behind it are frightening. It makes you think about your own mortality, and what scares me even more is knowing it's only 3 years away and I have two young children, that if its true, won't get to grow up and enjoy life fully. Very sad.

it might me right it might not. theres only one way to tell. were just going to have to wait.

Back