Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You need to reevaluate your own point of view and make the appropriate corrections, ie keep your funds.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe he has another job.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You'll get little sympathy from this cynical atheist. You folks brought this upon yourselves, by choosing to follow the path of ignorant superstition, when you could have chosen a real education and the pursuit of the actual factual truth. You got exactly what you chose -- so, why are you complaining?.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, not weird. That is how it is, even if it is completely wrong. I had a pastor one time that lived in a huge home in the rich part of town... we had a small congregation too. He actually took me aside and told me I had to pay more thiths because he could not afford his electric bill that month (TRUE story). He drove a BMW. I stopped going there and several years later the church fell apart. I assume it was because more members saw what I saw. This man (as most preachers in that religion) acted as if he were god himself and if I didn't take care of him and his life style he could curse me and ruin my life. Seemed all churches of this religion that I have been to were the same way - rich preacher, poor congregation!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your Pastors wife may have a well paying job or someone donated the car to him there are many possibilities. In a good church they will have a statement of where money is going and to who if they don't find a better church that does and is accountable to God and congregation.

Junior Member higgie358@sbcglobalenet's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If it really bothers you ask him.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you guys are giving him way too much money. If he gets to drive a new car and you guys have what you call crappy cars, I think you need to look into how much of the tithes go to him and how much actually goes to the church.... Looks to me like your pastor is dipping into the church funds more than he should. And people wonder why I don't go to church....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12