my sony ericsson v 630i mobile is locked to vodafone,?

leec

Jun 3, 2008
my mobile is locked on vodafone,is there any site's on the net that i can go on to unlock it or do i have to take it to a shop? It's a sony ericsson v630i

Hi personally to unlock your phone what i would advise because its safer & easier is to take the phone to either your local market or a shop that sells 2nd hand phones & even some computer stores unlock phones it will probably cost around £10 for that model of phone ! once the phones unlocked you then need to go to your new network provider & get the settings for mms & internet so that you can still send & recieve picture messages ... hope this helps

You would be better of taking it to the shops, then they can do it properally. you can get codes and stuff of ebay, but i hear it can mess your phone up. In the shops it will only cost about £5-£10.

it depends how long you have had it. after one year, vodafone will unlock it for you. they used to charge £20 for this or sometimes people would do it for free- best phone at 8am for this at the start of the shift in customer services though!

it depends how long you have had it. after one year, vodafone will unlock it for you. they used to charge £20 for this or sometimes people would do it for free- best phone at 8am for this at the start of the shift in customer services though!

Back