Which pick up line actually works ?

BangingBob

Jan 9, 2009
Ladies I would like to know which pickup line would you actually fall for and guys which line has gotten you the most action ?

I have been married 15 years now and would not know pickup lines. My co-worker and good friend met his new wife with this one and it goes something like.

" Are those pants from outer space?......

Cause they make your a_s look like it's from out of this world!!!"

Hey, he's now happily married.

None. guys who use them are tools and girls (well, smart girls) can see right through it. If you must approach a girl, don't be silly. Just introduce yourself and ask if it's all right if you linger around. If she's not interested she will avoid you.

i think that if guys need a pick up line to approach a girl, then they are insecure.

try to just have a friendly, normal conversation with them so they will warm up to you before you suggest any action.

calmly approach them and compliment them, but not in a boorish way. dont say anything about their ass or boobs cuz that will turn them off.

say something like "wow, that dress color really brings out your eyes!"

ladies love compliments :]

best of luck!

<3Rorie

"Hi! I'm rich. Would you like to join me for a week cruising the Greek Islands?"

You don't need pickup lines to get a girl....Most of them are gay and make you look stupid...

Have a great personality and sense of humous make her laugh . . . be your self realli if she dosent lyk you for who you are then she is not right for you

unless a girl is really desperate or naive, pickup lines don't really work
they just sound lame and give us girls something to laugh about later on

My now boyfriend I had been looking/watching each other all night. I was actually out with another guy... He finally came up to me and said "Want to start a rumor?" It was so different and really cute because he was very confident and kinda cheeky about it. It peaked my interest and I can tell you I HATE pick up line. Give it a try, hope you get some "action" hehe.

"Your pants are so shiny I can see myself in them!"

(I'm not responsible for what happens if you actually use this.)

Omg You Have To Help Me.. I Was Just Bit By A Snake And If You Dont Suck The Venom Ou Tof My Cock I Could Die!!!

No pick up lines needed. Just be smooth and confident. Like excuse me Ms., What's your name??? U look nice!!! Can I take you out sometime??? That will defintely work!!!!

"Hey!" with a little smile and introduction. Seriously. Pick-up lines are the girls' ways of telling the jerks/man-whores from the sincerly honest guys. I doubt any girl would fall for a pick up line...and I know that I myself (and other girls) have this little spot in our memory that holds sarcastic remarks to say to guys with pickup lines. Don't use them. Please.

none... just walk up to her and say " hey, wats up ", and smile! and it will always make a girl smile back, and maybe like you..... ( as long as you have a nice smile )

lmao well none of the pick up lines actually work
but they all sound so stupid that they make us laugh
so start with a cheezy pick up line if you want a girl to laugh

Back