Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why don't Hollywood do a Movie on the story of Imam Hussain?

The story of Imam Hussian (Grandson of the Prophet) is the saddest story in history and people can learn many valuable lessons from it. Ghandi once said,
    "I learned from Hussein how to achieve victory while being oppressed."

The book the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle, contains the historical events that occurred to the British nation since the 5th century. On the same days when Imam Hussain was martyred, it was written 'in Britain it rained blood, and milk and butter were turned into blood'

In school we learn about Romeo and Juliet, Macbeth, and people get emotional. people also get emotional when they watch movies like Titanic, or Braveheart.
    If Hollywood does a film on Imam Hussain, it will win many oscar awards. If they spend good time and money with good film makers then i am sure it can be done.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Seriously? Just watch the news. There is so much anti-Iranian bias everywhere, they will never make it (I'm sure a that lots of people of Iranian descent have tried, but the Hollywood execs are fat, old white men who are usually racist). Besides I don't think there is a big audience for that type of film in the US.