How to set the clock on a pioneer super tuner III D?

9DlvX

• cVNnDJYBwpiV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • qzrOaozzMshVa

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
P

popo

We tried to hold down the clock button and push the first preset button for hours and the second for the minutes but its not working!!!Can you help or is the head unit not working right

Hold the round volume button down until the radio turns off. That should just show the clock.

Then hold the round volume button down again and turn it to the right and left while still holding it down. That will set the hour digits to blinking.

Then use the "arrow" buttons above and below the round volume button to change the time and the left and right to switch between the hours and the minutes.

Then press and release the power button again to lock in the time.

Set Radio Presets

All you have to do to set presets is go to the station you want and then hold the preset button number that you want to assign that station to for a few seconds. I think the display blinks once when you've held the button long enough.

I have a Pioneer Super III D. I have been transfered to another city and my FM is not working now. How to tune it now?

I have super tuner 3D and the display stop working but the radio still works. any body know what to do?

thanks that really helped and it worked i would have never guess to do that!

Follow the advise given in the second message. I put my stereo into aux mode then turned it off ( you'll know I it's off if only the time is shown) then hold down the circular scroll button. After this step "set clock" will appear on the head unit and then you use the circular knob to adjust the time accordingly

I programmed mine 3-7-11 turn vehicle on radio off should show clock press and hold function button about 3 sec clock will start flashing use the up and down arrows to set hrts press f again to move to min then arrow button again.

my pioneer super tuner iii d wma/mp3 eeq mosfet 50wx4 does not have a dial. it has 4 directional buttons. to get into the clock mode, press the audio button and then hold the clock button for 5 seconds. the left and right change between hours and minutes. up and down change the time.

They are all different! To set clock on my Supertuner 3, hold volume knob down til clock displays, then press function button til clock set menu appears.

Back