Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    xxravenationxx

Soulja Boy & 50 Cent Ringtone Rappers???

GZA of the Wu-Tang disses soulja boy and 50, calling them ringtone rappers. Gza should shut up and retire.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LwqvII9Y7qg&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LwqvII9Y7qg&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

mechanical_cancer
    I actually like the GZA, but I think he is hating. Hip hop is hip hop, I don't think GZA has a lock or knows what real hip hop is because he creates it. Soulja boy and 50 have their own respective lanes in hip hop, while GZA also has his lane. But to discredit one type of art for another in my opinion is bad taste.

pjlawrence81
    Well, he's right.

midwest1991
    i dont like soulja boy but gza is old news that's trying to get back in the game..

and 50 cent isn't no ring tone rapper he's a mutli platinum selling rapper ya digg

straight outta plymouth
    Soulja Boy is a ringtone rapper
    50 Cent isn't a ringtone rapper

GZA should retire soon, but not because he's bad, but because he's had a long run in the rap game. GZA in 90's 10x better than GZA in 00's. GZA is still 100x better than Soulja Boy in '07 though.