Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    beautifulsoul_1993

How do you turn a Verizon phone into a Prepaid phone?

I bought a used Verizon cell phone that was originally with a plan. But the owners didn't pay their bill, so now i'm stuck with a non-working cell phone. Can anyone help me hack the phone? Like as in, turning it into a prepaid phone. I already called Verizon Customer Service but I can't find anyone who will help me get it changed to a prepaid phone. Can anyone help?

Unregistered
    no, i can't but just one question, WHY WOULD U BE SOOO STUPID INTO BUYING THE PHONE? U should have tried it out B4 u bought it....Dumb ass, u must have been desperate.

Unregistered
    Ur just a dumb ass bitch fuckin cunt trick mother fucker shyt u could of bought one from the dallor store............................................. ..................................Bitch pUTO

Unregistered
    shit is spelled S.H.I.T not S.H.Y.T U DUMBASS GO BACK TO HIGH SCHOOL RETARD

Unregistered
    yaw jus stupid. all dey asked was can dey turn da phone to a prepaid nd yaw wanna be all mean nd shid. yaw so disrespectful nd have no life. on here talkin bout someone who u dont even know. YAW IS DA DUM ASS...

and as for da person who asked da question. im tryin to do da same thing but with mi own phone. i used to pay the bill til i lost mi job so now i wanna turn it to a prepaid. idk how tho.

Unregistered

Mobilephone1 gr

i'm tryina do the same thing.
    maybe you can just take the plan phone and buy a prepaidphone card
    then just put the numbers into it and everthing just like you'd doa normal prepaid phone? idk =/

Unregistered
    Dont listen to them. You can either flash your phone to another provider or you can get a used vz phone and switch the new old phone to the new phone. All this can be donn by useing #228

Unregistered
    Grow up.. lol.

Unregistered
    please help me 2.. my friends mom gave me a phone but since her and her husband divorced he put the phone as stolen and i really need it on

Unregistered
    call *22898 press 1 then get a pen and paper then do zip code and chose calling plan... then press your choice you can figure it out from there...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast