How do you turn a Verizon phone into a Prepaid phone?

B

beautifulsoul_1993

I bought a used Verizon cell phone that was originally with a plan. But the owners didn't pay their bill, so now i'm stuck with a non-working cell phone. Can anyone help me hack the phone? Like as in, turning it into a prepaid phone. I already called Verizon Customer Service but I can't find anyone who will help me get it changed to a prepaid phone. Can anyone help?

no, i can't but just one question, WHY WOULD U BE SOOO STUPID INTO BUYING THE PHONE? U should have tried it out B4 u bought it....Dumb ass, u must have been desperate.

Ur just a dumb ass bitch fuckin cunt trick mother fucker shyt u could of bought one from the dallor store...............................................................................Bitch pUTO

shit is spelled S.H.I.T not S.H.Y.T U DUMBASS GO BACK TO HIGH SCHOOL RETARD

yaw jus stupid. all dey asked was can dey turn da phone to a prepaid nd yaw wanna be all mean nd shid. yaw so disrespectful nd have no life. on here talkin bout someone who u dont even know. YAW IS DA DUM ASS...

and as for da person who asked da question. im tryin to do da same thing but with mi own phone. i used to pay the bill til i lost mi job so now i wanna turn it to a prepaid. idk how tho.

gr

i'm tryina do the same thing.
maybe you can just take the plan phone and buy a prepaidphone card
then just put the numbers into it and everthing just like you'd doa normal prepaid phone? idk =/

Dont listen to them. You can either flash your phone to another provider or you can get a used vz phone and switch the new old phone to the new phone. All this can be donn by useing #228

please help me 2.. my friends mom gave me a phone but since her and her husband divorced he put the phone as stolen and i really need it on

call *22898 press 1 then get a pen and paper then do zip code and chose calling plan... then press your choice you can figure it out from there...

If i was to buy any used verizon phone that is no longer under contract would i be able to make it prepaid? and preferably a verizon smart phone

this is american faggot mexicant ill kick ur everlovin spickass

if your phone is a droid X, bad news... the phone is not prgramed to be used as a perpaid phone.. :(

Can anybody help me turn this plan phone into a prepaid?

Back