I have a 1994 Honda Civic DX, 2 dr, Manual, with the l.5L engine. The other day I was driving to work on the freeway and it died. I coasted over to the shoulder and could not get the car to start. It turned over, but would not start. Now it is sitting in my garage. I for sure have good fuel to the cylinders. I pulled a spark plug and held it against the valve cover and got no spark. I then changed the spark plug and did the same thing again and there was spark. I continued to replace the rest of the spark plugs and the car started right up. I was able to rev it up and it seemed to be running great. Then it died. I was able to start it up again once, and then it died again after about 30 seconds. I have since replaced the wires, distributor cap, and rotor (also cleaned the connections inside the distributor cap) and the same thing happens. [The Rotor does turn when the engine is cranked over.] When I put the distributor cap back together everything starts up fine, but the car will die after about 30 secs. I can restart it once, and then it dies after another 30 seconds. I then pull a spark plug and there is no spark. What should I do? The next thing on my list to change is the ignition coil, ignition module, fuel injection main relay, and the ignition switch. Does anyone have any ideas or an order in which I should replace these remaining items? Any other checks I should do? Any help is much appreciated!!!!!!

Thanks!!!

PS-I have worked on it 3 nights in a row. Once it will not start at night I go in and have not worked on it until the next night. Each night I have gotten it to start, but not more than twice before it dies and I cannot get it started.