how many fish should i get?

mmmmm

May 16, 2008
i have a 2.5 gallon tank with male betta which i will move to 10g tank soon.i'll be getting endler's livebearer.how many should i get?and do they need a lot of bubbles in the tank?cause my air pump throws out lots of bubbles.
also what type of filter should get for them?cause the one i have will suck them in.

I'm not sure if bettas will be ok with endlers. I would take a guess that only one or two will be comfortable with a ten gallon tank. My suggestion would be to get tetras. They are small and hardy and can fit 6-8 neons in with the betta. I have neons and a betta and they get along great. Also go with a 15-20 gal filter. You need more of a filter then the actual gallons. Have fun in this hobby. It gets very addicting.

duh...u get a smaller filter!oh and atleast have enough fish to fill up half of the tank...for a ten gallon i would propose...well at first try ten fish...gradgually adding fish...like every day get a new fish or somthing like that until u think u have enough fish!oh and the bubbles...idk about that!

Back