Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

know anything about JEEPS?!?

i love jeeps and would love to own one!!
    does anyone know basic info about them?
    like if they are good on gas?
    about how much does it cost to fill it?
    if you can fit a lot in them?

ect. ect.
    thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jeeps are great, not necessarily the best on gas but their worth it. Much fun. Perhaps this may help you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    4 cyl jeeps are really good on gas. i love them my mom has one and my dad has three and im getting one next year. they are well worth it they are fun to go jeeping in. it depends on how much fuel costs on how much you pay they usually have a 16 to 24 gallon gas tank but 4 cyl. have a smaller one so it would be cheaper. you can fit 2 people in front and 2 in the back. they are amazing when the top and doors are off. i hope i helped if you have any other questions email me @ [email protected]

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well i own a Jeep Wrangler

I guess you are refering to wranglers a Jeep wrangler is considered a mini suv. They are the most BADASS vehicles on the planet. Jeep CJ Wrangler is the first and longest lasting Utility vehicles.

Gas mileage depends on the year and the Engine tire size driving habbits etc. My 4cyl TJ gets like 18-20mpg with 31X10.50 tires a comporable 6cyl anywhere from 14-17.

back when gas was 4 dollars a gallon it costed me about 41 dollors to fill my jeep up. Most Jeeps have a 15 gallon tank, some like the Sahara i believe have a 19 gallon tank so at 4 dollors a gallon your looking at like 60 dollors. with gas 1.50 cost me like 19 dollors to fill my Jeep Up.

Jeep Wranglers are not known for their interior cargo room. With the backseat removed you could probably fit a 42 inch plasma screen. With my backseat in i can fit my Backpack back there a tow strap a high lift jack mounted to the rollbar etc. I really need is my backpack. My dad drove my Jeep home with 4 rims and a radiator and other parts with the backseat folded up. But you cant fit more than four people in a Jeep comfortably. The Wranglers you see with an X on the side of them are longer hence they have more cargo room. If your looking for a Vehicle with a lot of interior room i would not suggest a Jeep Wrangler. However if you wont a bad ass off road machine id recommend the Jeep Wrangler.

Downloads
    Uploads

I guess you are refering to wranglers a Jeep wrangler is considered a mini suv. They are the most BADASS vehicles on the planet. Jeep CJ Wrangler is the first and longest lasting Utility vehicles.

Gas mileage depends on the year and the Engine tire size driving habbits etc. My 4cyl TJ gets like 18-20mpg with 31X10.50 tires a comporable 6cyl anywhere from 14-17.

back when gas was 4 dollars a gallon it costed me about 41 dollors to fill my jeep up. Most Jeeps have a 15 gallon tank, some like the Sahara i believe have a 19 gallon tank so at 4 dollors a gallon your looking at like 60 dollors. with gas 1.50 cost me like 19 dollors to fill my Jeep Up.

Jeep Wranglers are not known for their interior cargo room. With the backseat removed you could probably fit a 42 inch plasma screen. With my backseat in i can fit my Backpack back there a tow strap a high lift jack mounted to the rollbar etc. I really need is my backpack. My dad drove my Jeep home with 4 rims and a radiator and other parts with the backseat folded up. But you cant fit more than four people in a Jeep comfortably. The Wranglers you see with an X on the side of them are longer hence they have more cargo room. If your looking for a Vehicle with a lot of interior room i would not suggest a Jeep Wrangler. However if you wont a bad ass off road machine id recommend the Jeep Wrangler.

Downloads
    Uploads