Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hunting license in Maryland?

So I'm fourteen and I think hunting is something I would be really interested in doing. I was talking to my step dad and he told me how he use to hunt deer and he thinks that hunting sounds like a cool thing for him and I to start doing together. But he didn't say anything other than that. I don't believe he took me seriously as actually wanting to hunt. So I was wondering what you have to do to get a hunting license and how much they cost and stuff. I would be interested in hunting deer and geese. Any additional information would be great. Thank you (=

Downloads
    Uploads
    Keep after step-dad and let him know you are serious. There's a lot to learn for a young hunter before thinking about your license, but here's some good info from Maryland DNR. Get into a Youth Education program, it's fun and you learn a lot.