Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

wat episode is naruto (english dubbed) on right now(not shippuuden) on the...

...internet it only goes up to eps 206? on all the websites i go to naruto(english dubbed) only goes up to episode 206 when is it gonna show episodes 207-220(english dubbed)......there are sites that have all episodes(1-220) but those websites have them only in the japanese, or any other language besides english....plz help me find out what going on, cause im a big naruto fan!!!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ^_^ It looks like great minds think alike, I am also a huge Naruto fan!!! I am always dedicated to Naruto.

But you just answered your own question, The eng.dubbed Naruto is only on Ep.206, Viz media has not dubbed Eps 207-220 yet, thats why you cannot view the eng.dubbed eps online yet, Cartoon Network is airing Ep.207 on January 10th, you will have to wait about 3 months for the other 14 eps to be dubbed because Viz dubbes one episode of Naruto a week, so Ep.220 will be dubbed sometime in April or May

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ^_^ It looks like great minds think alike, I am also a huge Naruto fan!!! I am always dedicated to Naruto.

But you just answered your own question, The eng.dubbed Naruto is only on Ep.206, Viz media has not dubbed Eps 207-220 yet, thats why you cannot view the eng.dubbed eps online yet, Cartoon Network is airing Ep.207 on January 10th, you will have to wait about 3 months for the other 14 eps to be dubbed because Viz dubbes one episode of Naruto a week, so Ep.220 will be dubbed sometime in April or May

Downloads
    Uploads