wat episode is naruto (english dubbed) on right now(not shippuuden) on the...

Hassan

Oct 2, 2008
...internet it only goes up to eps 206? on all the websites i go to naruto(english dubbed) only goes up to episode 206 when is it gonna show episodes 207-220(english dubbed)......there are sites that have all episodes(1-220) but those websites have them only in the japanese, or any other language besides english....plz help me find out what going on, cause im a big naruto fan!!!!!!!

Hi ^_^ It looks like great minds think alike, I am also a huge Naruto fan!!! I am always dedicated to Naruto.

But you just answered your own question, The eng.dubbed Naruto is only on Ep.206, Viz media has not dubbed Eps 207-220 yet, thats why you cannot view the eng.dubbed eps online yet, Cartoon Network is airing Ep.207 on January 10th, you will have to wait about 3 months for the other 14 eps to be dubbed because Viz dubbes one episode of Naruto a week, so Ep.220 will be dubbed sometime in April or May

Hi ^_^ It looks like great minds think alike, I am also a huge Naruto fan!!! I am always dedicated to Naruto.

But you just answered your own question, The eng.dubbed Naruto is only on Ep.206, Viz media has not dubbed Eps 207-220 yet, thats why you cannot view the eng.dubbed eps online yet, Cartoon Network is airing Ep.207 on January 10th, you will have to wait about 3 months for the other 14 eps to be dubbed because Viz dubbes one episode of Naruto a week, so Ep.220 will be dubbed sometime in April or May

Back