Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

You see your friend's husband at restaurant with another woman engaging in PDA. Do

you inform your friend? Yes or No.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would go over and say hi... then he knows he is busted... then your friend will be told by him!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Whew... I dunno, but I SURE would have walked over and made a point to say hello to him and "Oh, where is Janet? Would you mind telling her we said hello! Who is your friend here? I don't believe we have been introduced"

He will feel like such a lowlife that he may possibly end the affair. You can also casually and innocently mention during conversation "Oh, Janet, did Bob mention we ran into him and his friend dining at such-n-such last week? Yeah! we were there for dinner and just had to stop and ask how little Susie is getting along in school"

If you do this innocently enough and with the intent to sound as if you had NO CLUE that anything could POSSIBLY be going on, she will find out what happened without you being a tattle-tale and without anyone being angry at you.

And you will also spare her some of the humiliation she is guaranteed to suffer, so be tactful enough to pretend everything was completely on the level. Everyone knows the truth anyway...

Junior Member amazinglyintelligent's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, I saw that episode of "What Would You Do?" too. It was interesting to see how people reacted.

Personally, it would depend on my relationship with the friend and her husband. If I was close to both of them I'd confront him first. Probably right there in the restaurant. I'd just walk over and ask, "Am I interrupting anything?" Then I'd sit down uninvited and start asking how my girlfriend was doing, inquire about the children, etc. That ought to do it!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes. If you have a camera phone, take pics too for proof.

I would want someone to tell me if they saw that.

I don't believe in people saying "Oh, just shame him right then and there so she doesn't have to find out about it." What if the other woman knows he is married? What if they slept together? I would want my friend to at least go get tested for whatever disease the other woman may have given her husband.

Downloads
    Uploads
    How much is your friend willing to pay for the information? Bribery can be quite a lucrative business you know.

How much is her husband willing to pay for you to keep quiet? Blackmail is much more profitable.

Downloads
    Uploads
    yeah!!!!! go call your friend now!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Absolutely.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, as you have no idea what they are talking about, could be a business meeting or both went solo but know each other so shared a table.
    MYOB.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would have sat down and introduced myself as his wife's friend and smiled and with my hand on his shoulder said
    "tell so and so I will see her later"

what would you want a friend to tell you if that was your man?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast