When i bought my fish, they were all fine and healthy. I gave some to my brother-in-law, which several of them died soon after wards, he took very poor car of them.

They were half or fully blind, but i "healed" them, until they seem completely normal: swimming well, healthy diet, no white gunk on the eyes.

But when i mixed it into my bigger aquarium, about 6-7 feet long, at first they appeared just fine. Then they began developing these weird black dots? It looks like someone took a black/grey gel pen and started to make dots between their eyes and to above their mouth.

Then they start having trouble swimming, and some of them is so bad with the disease they just sink onto the sand. When they try to swim, they look like something is pushing them back, like a human wobbling almost.

I have 4 Pleco's around 4 inches big now, they are fine, my angel fish bought on the same day are fine (5 of them), it's just my Discus fish! i have 15 of them, and 5 of them have the disease heavily, and 2 of them started to get spots on their face!

The common symptoms:

-Rapid breathing
-Black/Grey Specks between eyes (commonly on face)
-Trouble swimming
-Trouble Eating

It's spreading! i don't know what disease it is, it doesn't match anything on the websites.

I love my fish please tell me what's wrong with them?

My eldest Discus is about 5 years old, i take great care of them, but i don't know what's wrong! I know it's not my aquarium tank, it has an amazing filter, it was suitable hiding spots, there is no water worms, no parasites, nothing! And it can't be the food, i've been feeding them the same product ever since i bought the fish!

Please help me.