Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

AT&T DSL internet connection keeps dropping?

My ISP is AT&T DSL. My internet connection keeps dropping out randomly...it comes back up after a few minutes then drops out again. This happens over and over again throughout the day. I have a 2wire modem/router, the DSL signal blinks green every time my connection drops. There are times when I can get a good connection for several hours at a time, but not often.

I've tried everything...unplugging and replugging the modem, tried several different phone cords, tried rebooting the modem, tried connecting without a DSL filter and without the phones plugged in... nothing works. I had several AT&T tech guys come; they said everything was fine - phone line and cords all had strong signals, then shortly after they leave, my connection would start dropping out again. Anyone know how to fix this?

I even tried replacing the modem (my previous modem was an older 2wire model). This has been happening for a long time, but a lot more frequently for the past week.

Unregistered
    My DSL had same problem. Did you find any solution?