im 22, too old to get a driver's license ?

allthati'mlivingfor

Jan 3, 2009
when i was 16 my stupid father kept nagging me to get a driver's license, everyday and night, i do NOT like to be told what to do. so i never got my license, just to show him that he does not control me

now im 22 and ready to get a license. but it'll take at least 12 months to be able to driver without a supervisor, so by the time i get to drive on my own i'll be 23. and when i get a car, i can finally have a girlfriend

what do girls think about that

Um, you dont need a car to have a girlfriend.

With that kind of mentality, you don't need one. A car or a girlfriend.

And I'm 20 and do not have my license. I'm a really bad driver.

dude get off the computer and go get it right now. for reals. if you've gone this long without it what's another 12 months with a supervisor? then you'll be 23, have your car and your girl. though...

my best friend has his license but doesn't have a car. he also doesn't have a girlfriend because the girls he's interested in all live at least 30 miles away and there's no transit here. he needs a car. and a girlfriend. hmm..

the sooner you go get it the sooner you'll have it so just do it. and just out of curiosity, will it really take that long with supervision? maybe it's the age thing, but i had 6 months supervision and 6 months of an intermediate license (not being able to drive between 10p and 6a) so you might want to ask and see what they can do for you.

I think getting your driver's license at any age is cool. And not that having a car or not will make girls like you more, but it's definitley a plus when going on a date to have a car instead of making her come pick you up or taking the bus there.

lol y did you decide to get you license now? you could have waited for about 8 more years or so....

Sheltered life? Or are you just a brat? Get a license, job and start living. You live like Obama is already in office.

never to old to get a license....but get down there today..the sooner you start this process the sooner its all over...should have gotten it when you were 16....my father made me wait till i was 18! I hated it,,,wish my dad would have been the nagging one.

you're not too old. just get on it fast. girls shouldn't care, unless you start dating them and you can't drive.

You should have gotten your licence at 16, then you could drive away and not have to listen to your father... A license will only free you so I think you wasted six years stuck at home with your dad, instead of out with your girlfriend... get it ASAP. Its never to late.

Somethimes parents nag you!!! not to control, but to get you ready so they can let you go one day.

Welllll, I'd start working on the girlfriend part even without a car!
My mom didn't go for her license until she wanted to . . . at 50!
You go, boy!

Back